SURFACES TO BE APPLIED It is
used on interior surfaces with satin plaster or paste, on wall coverings, on wooden surfaces, in special places such as hotels, hospitals, schools, restaurants, children's rooms etc. for restoration and decoration purposes due to its matt satin feature.
• Reinforced with silicone technology.
• High erasure capability.
• Gives surfaces a matt and smooth appearance.
• It is water based and has high breathing ability.
• Provides perfect integration with the applied surface; does not crack, swell and spill.
• Thanks to its high quality pigment structure, it does not fade and has excellent whiteness and covering.
• It saves time and labor thanks to its high spreading power on the surface during application.
• No unpleasant odor during application.
Bianca Vals Mat surfaces to be applied; solid, free from all kinds of dirt, oil and dust, clean and dry. Old paints should be scraped off and the wall surface should be smoothened with satin plaster or glue paste. The smoothed surface should be allowed to dry for 24 - 48 hours. Surface roughness should be cleaned by sanding. After the surface preparation, Bianca Vals Primer application is started. Bianca Vals Primer is applied in one coat without dilution and allowed to dry for 24 hours. After drying, Bianca Vals Matt is applied on the surface by roller, brush or spray system in 2 coats. Surface and ambient temperature applied during application should be between + 5 ° C and + 30 ° C.