PRODUCT CODE : 32153
DECOTILE-101 TILE AND CERAMIC ADHESIVE XX SUPER XXL EXTRA – FLEX has high adhesion and high elasticity, reduced slip, extended working time, cement based, ceramic, granite ceramic, granite, marble, natural stone, porcelain size coating material adhesive mortar.
Product Class: C2TE
APPLICATION AREAS and PREPARATIONS:
• It can be used safely on the floors and walls of places such as hospitals, schools, shops, markets, exposed to heavy traffic both indoors and outdoors.
• The application surface should be clean, smooth, clean, unstable loose parts, flowering and dust and must be intact.
• Surface and ambient temperature should be between + 5oC and + 30oC.
• Do not apply in direct sunlight, rain and strong winds.
• Do not apply on frozen, melting surfaces or surfaces that are dangerous to frost within 24 hours.
• DECOTILE-101 TILE AND CERAMIC ADHESIVE - SUPER XXL EXTRA – FLEX is slowly added into clean cold water and mixed with low speed mixer until it becomes lumpy for 5-10 minutes. The required amount of water is 25 kg. 5,5-6,5 lt. According to the weather conditions, the amount of water should be adjusted within these ratios. The mixed mortar is left for 5 minutes and mixed again.
• The prepared mixture is spread on the surface with an appropriate trowel. According to the size of the material to be laid, suitable carding is done (single-sided or double-sided bonding) and the material is laid on the surface with the help of rubber mallet.
• Joint gaps are filled 24 hours after the application.
• If the surface and ambient temperature exceeds + 25 ° C, the surfaces and ceramics should be moistened by spraying periodically to prevent the adhesive from drying out.
• Do not use by adding water to hardened and hardened material.
• The tools used after the application are cleaned with water immediately.
DECOSTONE Yapı Kimyasalları Ltd. Şti. Sti. is not responsible.
• Appearance / Color: Gray Powder
• Density: 1,50 ± 0,2 kg / lt
• Bending Strength:> 5 N / mm²
• Compressive Strength:> 8 N / mm²
• Initial Tensile Adhesion: ≥ 1 N / mm²
• Tensile Adhesion Strength after Immersion: ≥ 1 N / mm²
It is produced in accordance with TS EN 12004 C2TE.
Depending on the surface and application conditions (single-sided or double-sided bonding) 3,5-6,5 kg / m².
25 kg Kraft Bag.
64 pieces in 8-layer stacked pallets, 1600 kg.
Pallet size: 110 cm x 110 cm.