Three-Pass Hot Water Boiler
Optimum heat transfer, environment friendly
* 6-8 bar operating pressure
* Up to 94,4% efficiency
* Optimum thermal balancing and heat energy use, effective heat use, three passes for reduced operation costs
* Uninterrupted passes in all three passes and balanced cooling of flue gases resulting in extended service life.
* Robust boiler construction thanks to symmetrically positioned heat transfer surfaces.
* Damage to environment is minimized by low chimney gas emmissions.
* High operation safety thanks to integrated ejector spaces designed for equal (homogeneous) temperature distribution and plates redirecting returning water to hot parts of the boiler
* Optimum heat transfer thanks to three-pass burning principle and water cooled reversal chamber.