Intermediate proofer which gives the dough ideal pore structure and improves taste of dough before moulding process saves space and time in mass production. It ensures hygienic maturing of dough in polyethylene carrier bags and suspension baskets hung by chains. ADM series intermediate proofers which are developed for medium and big size enterprises have, as a standard, 10 chambers for each suspender. Number of chambers can be optionally increased to 12 or 15 with the option to manufacture twin systems for higher capacities.
- Transparent plexiglass windows ensuring monitoring.
- Easily opened side coating panels ensure easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Control panel embodying all power and control functions.
- Optional anti-bacterial ultraviolet light supply.
- Optional clamped dough entry and exit boxes with adjustable direction
- Optional stainless steel construction and exterior surfaces