KTMS Series Volumetric Dividers are ideal for high-capacity and continuous industrial bread production. These machines which operate according to volumetric dividing principle have either vacuum or piston cutting systems depending on the product model.
Machines which are equipped with pressure balancing and lubrication systems prevent any dough damages and ensure highly precise dough weighing. KTM Series which are suitable for a wide range of dough types have a pressure balancing system which prevents compression and heating of dough.
The gear pumps enables application of same level of pressure and oil in every point, thus ensuring homogenous lubrication while the closed circuit system and vent set ensure saving lubricant and a trouble free and smooth lubrication process. Dough cutting speed and dough discharge conveyor driver are frequency controlled with an endless adjustment option. Thus, it can be used for different operation capacities.
- Large volume Teflon coated stainless steel dough suction hopper
- Special cutting system consisting of suction cell, cutting blade, main piston, division cells, and propelling piston
- Pressure balancing system which prevents over compression of dough during cutting.
- Adjustable central lubrication mechanism that minimizes friction during operation and enables independent lubrication of each surface.
- Stainless steel surfaces
- Control panel with PLC and LCD display (KTM4800 / KTM9000)
- Optional computer connection enabling producing production amount reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Right / left exit