Axial flow fans for wall or ceiling installation, designed to solve ventilation problems in small rooms and bathrooms.
The motors from the SILENT range are mounted on silent-elastic-blocks which absorb the vibrations. In this way not only is the noise from the extractor significantly reduced but so too is the noise from the surface which supports it.
Additionally, the motors from the SILENT range are equipped with ball bearings which guarantee long life working (more than 30.000 working hours) at any shaft positions.
The SILENT range consists of three different models: SILENT-100, SILENT-200 and SILENT-300, available with different integrated control options to accommodate all application requirements.
- All models are fi tted with back draft shutter.
- All models includes ball bearings greased for life (up to 30.000 hours).
- Model fi tted with an adjustable period Run-On-Timer keeping the fan in operation for the pre set period of time after the fan has been switched off.
- Model with an adjustable humidistat.
- Model provided with a passive infra-red detector operating up to 4 m from the fan.