Sesame Dehulling Water Tanks (Sesame Peeling Tanks)
• Together with dehulling machine, water tanks are components of wet dehulling line. First tank is wetting tank, second and third tanks are salty water tanks in which shell and seeds are seperated and fourth tank is washing tank in which the salt is removed from sesame seeds.
• Standard wetting tank has 2 tons capacity and duration is 5-6 hours.
• Standart salty water tanks have 300 kg capacity each, and duration is 20 min.
• Washing tank 300 kg capacity and duration is 20 min.
• All tanks are 304 stainless steel of 3 – 4 mm thicknesses.
• Optional pneumatic bucket type conveyor for transporting sesame seeds between tanks