UNISPECTIN15 functions for gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by lincomycin and spectinomycin sensitive micro-organisms.
Composition (per 1 mL)
• Spectinomycin base 100 mg
• Lincomycin base 50 mg
USED FOR GASTROINTESTINAL AND RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS
• Spectinomycin binds to the 30S subunit of the bacterial ribosome and Interrupts protein synthesis.
• One form of resistance has emerged in the 16S ribosomal RNA in Pasteurella multocida.
• Lincomycin Inhibits protein synthesis in susceptible bacteria by binding to the 50 S subunits of bacterial ribosomes and preventing peptide bond formation upon transcription.
• It is usually considered bacteriostatic, but may be bactericidal In high concentrations or when used against highly susceptible organisms.
• UNISPECTIN15 Is Indicated for gastrointestinal and respiratory Infections caused by lincomycin and spectinomycin sensitive micro-organisms, like Campylobacter, E. coli, Mycoplasma, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Treponema spp., in calves, goats, and sheep's.
For Intramuscular administration.
Sheep, goat, cattle: 1 mL per 20 kg of body weight for 3–5 days.