Welcome to www.tragate.com! TraGate is the registered trademark of TRAGATE BİLGİ TEKNOLOJİLERİ A.Ş, Maltepe mah. Eski Çırpıcı Yolu sk. No: 8 Parima Office Floor: 14, Zeytinburnu, Istanbul, Turkey.
By using this website, the user (you) agrees to accept the following terms and conditions established by TraGate (us).
- These terms and conditions are valid for all the services provided by TraGate.
- TraGate can change these terms at any time, in which such changes take effect after we post notices of the changes.
- We give you a limited right to access and use tragate.com. You are not authorized to access computers, servers and databases to scrape or “data mine” TraGate data.
- You may not resell or redistribute services and databases of TraGate unless otherwise authorized by us in writing.
- You agree that we may contact you with emails, text messages or phone calls if you register and sign up for such features.
- Registration is optional; however, you will need to register with us in order to use all of the features and services provided by TraGate.
- If you register a membership account, we will give you the ability to set up a profile for your business and use other features of TraGate.
- TraGate can set up an account before your application and offer you to actively use your account to promote your business.
- To use your TraGate, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must provide true, accurate, current and complete registration information.
- You agree to keep this information up-to-date, which will also help to keep your business accessible.
- If you are registering on behalf of a business, company, institution or entity, you must have authority to act on behalf of such business or entity.
- If you sign up and upload products and information on our website, all the media and information should comply with our terms and conditions, and our product listing policy (please see here).
- TraGate can use other publicly available information about your company provided through your website, government institutions, news agencies, or other information sources. In this way, TraGate aims to provide the most accurate, reliable and useful information to its users.
- TraGate aims to boost the exports of Turkish companies, to help to global companies to easily source from Turkey and facilitate international trade that will provide mutual benefit to dealers and the general society. Our data experts continuously work to provide reliable and useful information for both sides. TraGate organizes other publicly available data and can use it to list companies and products on our website. The companies that are listed in our website through our data analysis experts, and not registered themselves may request us to remove their information from our website, based on demand to us.
- TraGate is integrated to other search engines like Google, Yandex, Yahoo, Bing and the others, and listings on our website are accessible through these search engines, which are subjected to their own user terms and conditions.
- To attract more users and visitors and to increase business potential of its users TraGate may use all sources of advertisements, and can advertise about the products, services or companies listed in the website.
Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
- TraGate owns all rights in www.tragate.com, the content, data, text, designs, the organization and structure of our data, trademarks, logos, trade names, images, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips, and HTML code, source code, or software that resides or is viewable or otherwise discoverable on TraGate. We own all intellectual property rights provided through our website or other sources and media. Except for the limited license we grant to you below, you obtain no other rights in TraGate or its Content.
Authorization and Limitation of Use of TraGate
- TraGate grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited access and use of tragate.com subject to the terms and limitations explained by this agreement. You may sign up a profile only on your own behalf or on behalf of your business.
- Unless otherwise provided in any supplemental terms, you may download and temporarily store content that you purchase to one computing device under your exclusive control. You may use such Content only (1) to display internally such Content for your internal business and research needs and (2) to quote and excerpt from such Content.
- You are responsible for all activities under your membership account, including all legal liability incurred from the use of your profile by you or others.
- You may not give access to your profile or disclose your password to others.
- Spamming or other forms of unsolicited deceitful communications are strictly forbidden.
- The registered users are responsible for keeping your profile information, including all passwords, confidential.
- The registered users shall be solely responsible and accept all liability for their changes, edits, modifications or additions to the information provided through TraGate account.
- If your account is stolen, you should inform TraGate as soon as possible.
- The users use all the information provided via TraGate at their own risk. You are responsible to check and search all available information to enter business relationships.
- TraGate accepts only verified users through checking official documents, registrations and business activity. After being verified by TraGate, the users are strictly required to provide correct information on their account. In case of deceitful information, postings and listings, TraGate may close down the account permanently.
- All the users are responsible to act within the laws and of Turkish Republic.
- By submitting content on TraGate,
- you represent and warrant that your content is true, accurate, current, complete
- that you have the authority to post such content and that such submission will not violate any trade secrets, confidential information, or violate any securities laws
- in the event your content contains the name, image, video, audio or participation by individuals, performers or entities other than you, that you have obtained such parties consent to their appearance or use of their contribution in the Content that you upload
Premium Membership Services
- We may offer from time-to-time additional, premium membership services on TraGate for business owners and marketing organizations. These premium membership services will be subject to additional terms, conditions and limitations for the user for such services. You agree that you are bound by these additional terms when you sign up for these premium services.
- We may bundle various products in different membership plans. You can elect which bundled services you which to purchase when you place an order with us.
- We may offer special prices for longer term membership plans that require longer term commitments.
- TraGate can modify and change at any time the membership plans, services and the pricing of membership and services. The current paid members will continue to receive full service offered in the time of purchase.
- TraGate may provide fee-based service to move a company listing into a higher ranking in the TraGate browser and search results.
- TraGate reserves the right to decide whether, where, and how a company and products are listed.
- All fees paid for TraGate services are non-refundable.
- We provide TraGate “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available.” Your use of www.tragate.com is at your own risk.
- TraGate aims to prevent spamming as much as possible, however cannot be held responsible for third party spamming actions.
- Our Contributors and we make no express warranties or guarantee about TraGate and its Content. We do not guarantee the results that you may obtain from your use of TraGate.
Limitation of Liability
- TraGate and its contributors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from your use of TraGate. You are responsible from your own evaluations and decisions by collecting information from various sources and making appropriate judgements.
- We may cancel or suspend your access to TraGate at any time, without cause and/or without notice.
- Your right to use TraGate will end once your service is terminated, and any data you have stored on TraGate may be unavailable later.
- We may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing.
Electronic Contracting and Notices
- You agree to transact with us electronically. You agree that these Terms of Service have the same effect as an agreement signed in writing.
- You also agree that we may send to you in electronic form any privacy or other notices, terms, disclosures, reports, documents, communications or other records regarding TraGate (collectively, “Notices”) or anything related to your use of TraGate.
- We can send you electronic Notices (1) to the e-mail address that you provided to us during registration; (2) via text message if you elected to receive any mobile alerts, (3) by posting the Notice on TraGate’s web page, mobile pages or applications.
- The delivery of any Notice from us is effective when sent by us, regardless of whether you read the Notice when you receive it or whether you actually receive the delivery. You can withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically by canceling or discontinuing your use of the applicable service.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
- We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our contributors and those posting to this site to do the same.
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the related information in detail.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
- Istanbul courts under the Turkish law and jurisdiction will govern this contract and any claim or dispute that the parties may have against each other.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: www.tragate.com
- By phone number: +90 212 939 8528
- By mail: Maltepe mah. Eski Çırpıcı Yolu sk. No: 8 Parima Office Floor: 14 Zeytinburnu, Istanbul, Turkey
Last Updated: 17 December 2018